Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let Go -- All Together Now

I taught a Hot Vinyasa flow class this afternoon and used a simple idea to repeat throughout the class... you guessed it... LET GO...

It was incredible. I hope and I think I truly felt that every person in that class had something to respond with when asked, "What do you need to let go of? What is holding you back?" Inhale, open the heart, exhale, let go. I reminded students to FEEL the postures and when tensions came up, to LET GO of the feelings that were inhibiting the change to occur. This theme cultivated an energy I've never felt before. By the end of class, it was like all the smoke cleared... the world had lifted off everyones shoulders in some capacity.. we all felt a bit freer. I am SO THANKFUL that I had the opportunity to share that experience and I will always take the lesson my class TAUGHT ME forever..


This quick article from Yoga Journal is a statement to the power of a community class- a collective effort to help one another without even realizing it. We lift each other up in yoga. We share a common goal. So get together and bring peace to your world and the world around you :-)

Daily Insight -- All Together Now


<3 k.deer http://www.kdeerhauteyogawear.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! Open your mind and heart!